Thursday 26 March 2009

Evaluation- Question Seven

Looking back at your preliminary task, what do you think you have learnt in progression from it to the full product?

Looking back at the preliminary task I think I have learned alot, simply because working with the group i did it was important to work together. There were arguments but it was good and in a way beneficial because it gave us a chance to express our ideas. And what groups don't argue. It gave us all a chance to share and participate equally, using our own individual skills in the places needed.

Although team work is the most important i was proud of myself for challenging my skills and improving them. I took myself out of my comfort zone and that was the most important thing to me. I worked to the best of my ability and achieved in improving my skills. Not only did i just improve my skills i personally feel my confidence has developed so much in working with new people and expressing my ideas.

Coming to the end of the project i enjoyed it very much, although sometimes i got frustrated but that just made me realise how much work and effort goes in to creating title sequences and films.

No comments: